[arm-allstar] Slightly OT: Multiple Allstarlink Clients through OpenVPN

Mike Sullivan kn4imu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:19:29 EST 2020

Looking for some help from the group (again) on trying to get my OpenVPN
clients set up and working, once again.. I have a Ubuntu VDS set up as my
server with three separate WAN IP's pointed at it. I've installed OpenVPN
to it, and have the first client (remote repeater) working fine. I am
trying to add a second client which will use WAN IP #2, but I can't figure
out exactly what I need to do. Now, for the server side, I did cheat and
use the openvpn-install.sh script to install OpenVPN, and used it to
configure my additional clients, but I'm kind of clueless beyond that. I'm
hoping some people in the group will be network guru's and be able to point
me at the most efficient way to do so. I know I can set up multiple
instances, but it's cheaper for me to run one server with three separate
IP's than setting up three completely different machines.

Mike