[arm-allstar] Audio processing, was Re: cdm1250 transmit audio

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 15:12:27 EST 2020

Patrick,

 First of all this is probably not happening soon. There are many other
more important things on the list. Also it is almost impossible to improve
something like crappy digital audio. If there was it would already be done.
My suggestion is don't use it! But many people put up with it as they think
it is some kind of advance in technology. Funny what you can seel people!