[arm-allstar] Blocked

kg5rdf kg5rdf at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:45:31 EDT 2020

David,Yes, "blocked". Cool that helps narrower it down. I will start checking users with SHARI nodes.Thanks David KG5RDF
-------- Original message --------From: David McGough <kb4fxc at inttek.net> Date: 6/15/20  12:31 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: kg5rdf via ARM-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> Cc: kg5rdf <kg5rdf at gmail.com> Subject: Re: [arm-allstar] Blocked You're hearing the word "blocked??" That's not in stock HamVoIP as best I recall....73, David KB4FXCOn Mon, 15 Jun 2020, "kg5rdf via ARM-allstar" wrote:> I going to ask this with hesitation. Out of the blue, I been hearing the telemetry blocked in clear English. Unlike dmr server telemetry. Does Hamvoip non modified image have this telemetry? Trying to narrow down where its coming from.Thanks David KG5RDF