[arm-allstar] not connecting to certain nodes - node table database file

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 10:44:57 EDT 2020

Dave,

There is nothing to clear out that re-booting would not solve. I suspect
something else is going on. Do you have a Hamvoip registration? Is there
any reason that 2585 would have banned you?

When you attempt a connect to this node what is the response? Do you get a
beep? two beeps? If you connect from the client manually what do you see?
Perhaps your DTMF is not working correctly? Have you checked it in the
client? Keyup, hit each key, and view the result is correct on the screen.