[arm-allstar] Node setup

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 11:03:53 EDT 2020

Peter,

 Welcome to  hamvoip. I am sure you will like it.   I have no idea why you
are not registering with Allstar. There could be several reasons. First
make sure your node password is correct in your registration statement in
/etc/asterisk/iax.conf.  It is just down a page in the file. This should
match your password at allstarlink.org for your node. Secondly if it is
correct it could be a problem with Allstar registration which often
happens. I would like to get you a Hamvoip registration which you can
manually enter in your file iax.conf file in addition to the one that is in
there. I will get back to you with that in a private email.  One easy way
you can check registration is to go to the Linux prompt from the main menu
and type - check_reg.sh