[arm-allstar] Macro

Ron Gilson wa2wwk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:25:43 EDT 2020

I decided to try the start up macros for my Yellow Box.  The post, earlier
this week, was great.  Normally when I get into the car I would have to
turn everything on then dial up *73XXXXZ?  This was a short coming since
recently most of my  trips are very short.  My YB now starts on my favorite
node.  I also added some other macros allowing a simple *5X to link to the
other nodes.  DTMF "*5X" will execute the macro "*76 *73XXXXX#".  Using
this combination, will disconnect your last node prior to switching to the
new node thus preventing linking multiple systems by mistake.   Thanks Doug
.  WA2WWK  Ron