[arm-allstar] Not receiving my own posts

Tony node4139x at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 15:25:44 EDT 2020

Yes, you are correct, David. The mail was found in a "folder" called
"All Mail" with 3 copies each marked as read, spaced exactly 5 minutes
apart, even though the acknowledgements were in the Inbox ... most
counter intuitive, I must say. I created a simple message filter to
correct the issue

Thank you.