[arm-allstar] Baofeng 888

Gervais Fillion ve2ckn2 at hotmail.fr
Tue Jun 2 23:35:30 EDT 2020

Doug,
i was able to connect at an Ge Phoenix and it works!
now i am checking if i could connect at a MSR2000 back plate connections? one that i have here and could recycled back on the air using Allstar

i am surprised at the Hamvoip web site that no one ever connect an interface at a MSR and published it!

i know nothing about MSR2000,,,,,,,i will have to find a tech to connect the cables at the right places.

73 doug

gervais ve2ckn