[arm-allstar] Still struggleing with NAT

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Jul 25 09:15:18 EDT 2020

Hi Chris,

I'll work with you off list, since I believe this is a site specific
issue, not a generalized problem.

The FreePBX NAT setting is in regard to SIP traffic, not IAX traffic. SIP
is a more complex protocol that uses many UDP ports. Usually, SIP is much
harder to get working, when behind a NAT firewall.

73, David KB4FXC