[arm-allstar] Difference between duplex=1 and duplex=3?

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Jul 24 19:52:43 EDT 2020

Mode 3 is full-duplex because when the local RX COS is asserted, the local
TX PTT follows, keying the transmitter. That won't work if you have only a
single radio.

All audio from the local RX goes out to any linked nodes. And,
simultaneously, any audio from linked nodes also comes back out the local
TX. There just is no audio path in AllStar from the local RX to the TX.

73, David KB4FXC