[arm-allstar] Can't Connect to Some Nodes

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Mon Jul 20 22:43:44 EDT 2020

Hi Chris,

After power-up, I'm guessing you're able to promptly connect to HamVoIP
nodes, but not ASL/ACID nodes??

If this is the case, you're going to have to wait for the ASL/ACID nodes
to download updated nodelist data, which can take a while, sometimes.

If the problem persists, send me a list of nodes that work (and don't
work) and I'll try to diagnose further.

73, David KB4FXC