[arm-allstar] ASL Registration system woes ---was: Strange - 10JUL2020

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Fri Jul 10 10:34:17 EDT 2020

Peter,

You're probably seeing side effects from ASL registration server problems.

Their system has been intermittent since around 2AM EDT, 07/10/2020.

I've got many messages in the inbox this morning about this. I recommend
adding HamVoIP registration statements to all your systems in addition to
the ASL statements. That will help minimize the impact.

Contact me directly for HamVoIP registration statements.

73, David KB4FXC