[arm-allstar] Login password changed automatically

dklortie at teksavvy.com dklortie at teksavvy.com
Sun Jan 26 09:28:33 EST 2020

Hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Answer to question 1 is I believe a strong password is being used (10 characters with 3 being an upper case, number and a punctuation)  Passwords were changed after the problem with the first server.

2 &3.  Supermon is being used and the password for that is different than the one for  ssh login.

4.  Asterisk AMI interface?

As for the copy of the  SD card. Just let me know how to get out to you.

Regards,

Darren

Sent from Workspace ONE Boxer