[arm-allstar] Use allmon.ini to run a script

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jan 19 21:11:11 EST 2020

Darrell,

Your script is (probably) running, but asterisk isn't working. That's
because asterisk is being run as the user "http" ---the user associated
with the apache webserver.

Try changing your dial_dmr.sh script to something like:

#!/bin/bash

export TERM=vt100
sudo /usr/sbin/asterisk -rx "rpt fun 50964 *350026"

Check out how the sudo command works, and the /etc/sudoers file.

Note that you can EASILY create some awful security holes with these
commands and sudo, so be cautious, particularly if your node's apache
server is visible on the Internet.

73, David KB4FXC