[arm-allstar] I am not getting cos on pin 8 of my connector. I have an 888 radio…

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 13:10:15 EST 2020

David,

    COS will only come out of the radio when there is a signal and the
right PL. COS will be a high level. You need to use USB not USBINVERT. If
it is not working you will have to take this up with George. Unless you can
open the radio and work on it there is really nothing you can do. Constant
him directly.