[arm-allstar] Weather script updates are out

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:04:48 EST 2020

Maurice,

    What you are seeing is correct. There is no weather condition sent from
the weather stations so if you use wunderground in place of zip or airport
code in the hourly you will only get temperature. It has always been that
way. Where you will get a more complete forecast - not for the hourly of
course - is using wx_condition.sh which shows or speaks the data from the
government or underground stations. Just type wx_condition.sh without
parameters to see the options. I am sending out another update notice now
so do an update again before you try it.