[arm-allstar] Switching controlstate

KY220GROUP@GMAIL.COM ky220group at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 13:53:24 EST 2020

I have searched and can't come up with an answer, at least one my mind can understand. I have a control state set up for nets within rpt.conf but can't figure out how to implement it. I assume I can change states by schedule or cron. I think that cop 14 does the switching but how is the command line set up for switching from controlstate 0 to controlstate 2 and back? Sorry for an elementary question but I'm a newbie and trying to learn. Thanks & 73 Tim - KK4WH