[arm-allstar] Yellow Box & Iphone

Darrell Black gigahacker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 14:40:13 EST 2020

For what it is worth, my club built many (over 100) PI star hotspots and
about 30 Allstar hotspots (using SHARI nodes). Since the ISO 13 update we
can no longer log into the iphone as we could before. If you are lucky you
can connect once in a while but almost all of us have now gone to cell
hotspots like the ATT nighthawk to be able to go portable. If you want
incoming connections you will need to build a headless node at home to host
the echolink and incoming connections and set your portable node to
autodial home while your out and about.