[arm-allstar] Next gen architecture questions

Alessio Sacchi iz4efn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 03:42:29 EST 2020

I don't like bridging either for the same reasons. But in my case I realize
it's a way to less ignorance in the community. People don't experiment DMR
just because they don't understand it. Having a large user base on analog
voice but also offering the same service in the same area with the same
folks (yes with degraded audio!) will be an excuse to let them begin
experiment and build knowledge. And I think they will appreciate and
understand more of Hamvoip too eventually.