[arm-allstar] Repeater Only Mode

Sean seanrarey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 11:52:43 EST 2020

I feel like this is a dumb question, that I am missing something, but
cannot find the answer phrased in a way that I can understand, so asking
for help.

I have one node (of 5 connected simplex nodes) that keeps disconnecting
from the hub.  When I try to re-connect it, it refuses, saying that it is
in "Repeater Only" mode.

It is my guess that somebody is assigning this mode using the DTMF command,
but I am not seeing that command on the defined functions page.  My guess
is that I am not looking at the right thing.

What is the command I am looking for?

Sean