[arm-allstar] AutoSky Global Node

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 12:01:51 EST 2020

Brant,

  AutoSky is written to use the localplay and tailmessage options. In order
to make it play globally it would need to be modified. This however is not
recommended as the way Allstar works is that telemetry either plays locally
or everywhere, meaning to every connected node so doing that would
propagate your local alerts to any node that was connected. There is not
way to direct audio just to specific nodes. I don't think someone a hundred
or more miles away would want to hear your weather alerts! You need to add
AutoSky to each node you control.