[arm-allstar] Audio problem

KY220GROUP@GMAIL.COM ky220group at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 09:03:56 EST 2020

Thanks Doug, I hadn't changed the ul to gsm before the output.gsm. Amazing how things work when you do it right. Thanks for the memory reboot.

73
Tim Webb - KK4WH(606)909-2094
https://www.qrz.com/db/KK4WHwww.facebook.com/kentucky220

    On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 11:34:22 PM EST, Doug Crompton via ARM-allstar <arm-allstar at hamvoip.org> wrote:

 Tim,

  I realized you were converting to gsm. The convert_audio.sh script only
does wav to ul.  The header requires gsm as it combines files. To convert
wav to gsm do this -

sox -V input.wav -r 8000 -c 1 -t gsm output.gsm

I tried this here with a wav file and it seemed to work fine.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 4:23 PM "KY220GROUP--- via ARM-allstar" <