[arm-allstar] LSNODE, TX Time today

Luc Drolet VE2LUQ ldrolet at cgocable.ca
Sun Feb 23 14:39:29 EST 2020

Hi Doug,

I want to cumulate the data of "TX Time Today" of each day in a file which could be in the file "Media" for example
To always have this information even if the Raspberry PI 3 is restarted, in the "media" file we do not lose the data

This working tool "TX time today" is ideal for making statistics

but how to accumulate each day in the "media" file at 11.59pm

example:
February 21:    2 hours 27 minutes of "TX time today"
February 22:    1 hour 45 minutes of "TX time today"

Create a file and script to accumulate this data every day at 11:59 p.m.
and keep this data in a file which could be saved in the example "media"

Thank !

73’s

Luc
VE2LUQ