[arm-allstar] Script Question

KY220GROUP@GMAIL.COM ky220group at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 19:03:03 EST 2020

Thanks David, didn’t know about that one
Tim KK4WH

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 6:52 PM, David McGough <kb4fxc at inttek.net> wrote:

Will just adding a sleep command work for you?? Something like:

#! /bin/bash
asterisk -rx "rpt fun 47293 *76"
asterisk -rx "rpt localplay 47293 /etc/asterisk/local/net_connect"
sleep 5  ## Sleep for 5 seconds. Adjust as needed.
asterisk -rx "rpt fun 47293 *7349799"

73, David KB4FXC