[arm-allstar] multiple echo link connections and "under water" audio

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:18:46 EST 2020

I am not sure what this is all about or what is going on but we routinely
have 6-8 or more simultaneous Echolink checkin's on our weekly net with the
repeater controlled by Hamvoip. Audio is good and actually Echolink audio
on Hamvoip sounds surprisingly good. Other nets have multiple Echolink
checkins and I have heard no problems. Nothing has been changed in Echolink
that would cause this and it has been part of the code for years. This
leads me to believe there is something outside of the SW going on.