[arm-allstar] Disconnects after 45 seconds

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Dec 31 18:08:49 EST 2020

Daren,

You need to go to the AllStarLink.org portal and into the
Portal-->Node Settings  page. Select node 53047 and then set
"Is node a remote base station?" to NO  and set "If remote base, is it
frequency agile?" to NO....Then save the settings. The update may take
several minutes to propagate to the whole network.

This should fix the issue.

Happy New Year!

73, David KB4FXC

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020, "Daren Loxley via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> Hi Guys.
Help!
I have a Hamvoip setup with Echolink.
all connects and disconnects as it should if I use Supermon.
If I try to use iaxRpt is connects then disconnects after about 45 seconds.
Before that I can use the node as expected, connect, disconnect Allstar
nodes and Echolink nodes with audio but always disconnects after 45
seconds. 😕
astlog says.
ERROR[3660] app_rpt.c: No link messages from [2E0LXY] in 46 seconds --
One way audio??? Forcing reconnect.
TIA.

Happy New Year!

Daren, 2E0LXY