[arm-allstar] latest hamvoip image

Patrick Perdue borrisinabox at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 04:00:46 EST 2020

Actually, I have heard HamVoIP and ASL both do this, but only once, and
I don't remember what caused it. It wasn't one of the configured tones
in rpt.conf.

There was something weird about the condition of one of the nodes I was
connected to. It only happened when connected to one specific ASL node,
until that node was restarted. Then it went away.

Just for fun, try connecting to a different node and see if you still
get those beeps. I bet you won't.