[arm-allstar] Voting

Aaron Groover k3alg at outlook.com
Mon Dec 7 12:37:49 EST 2020

Morning, well afternoon now. So this weekend we ended up finishing  our simulcast project and followed every direction known to man for this system. Everything is working just fine EXCEPT the RSSI dashboard. I have the proper files what it called for. And still won’t load onto allmon or even supermon. So I’m using the first generation of allmon and it works. Any ideas?

--

Thank You,

Aaron Groover

(610) 379 6148<tel:(610)%20379%206148>

K3ALG at outlook.com<mailto:K3ALG at outlook.com>

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future.

**This message has been composed on a mobile application. Please excuse any grammatical errors**