[arm-allstar] A way to check allstar connection status

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Apr 21 23:04:44 EDT 2020

Justin,

This behavior isn't normal.  Do you have ssh or web services, etc.,
directly accessible from the Internet on this node?

73, David KB4FXC

On Tue, 21 Apr 2020, "Justin Grigg via ARM-allstar" wrote:

> This system has been running for a few months. I am not on-site to check,
but it happens a couple times a week. There are currently three separate
nodes on an internal network. We realize it’s down when the three separate
networks stop talking to each other. If you look at the all star webpage
status during this time, you will see a connection error message. Once you
restart, everything functions normally. There initial thought of the script
was simply to log the issue to see how often it’s happening.