[arm-allstar] Adding Second Node to Server

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 12:28:59 EDT 2020

Kevin,

 You need to add the second FOB as per the instructions on pages 10-12 at
the end of the setup docs. There is a specific order. If it is not
associating make sure you have TWO active stanzas in simpleusb.conf
defined. Whatever they are called, lets say [USB1] and [USB2] or they could
be called the node numbers for distinction, you must also have a
corresponding rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb1 in the first node stanza and
rxchannel=SimpleUSB/usb2  in the second node stanza in rpt.conf. The names
must match, so if you did use node numbers say [56001] in simpleusb then it
would be  rxchannel=SimpleUSB/56001  in rpt.conf.

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*