[arm-allstar] No description in lsnodes

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 01:18:36 EDT 2020

Yes, the default setting for the TX DSP is 999. This is a fine setting for
TX audio. You should use the TX item 3 to set it and then the TX DSP to
fine tune it if necessary keeping it at as high a number as possible. Most
people would not need to use it leaving it a 999 and just setting item 3.

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*