[arm-allstar] Limiting Node connects - update

Bryan St Clair bryan at k6cbr.us
Sun Apr 19 02:09:26 EDT 2020

Anyone getting errors on the count_connects.sh?

I am getting 2 line errors.

I added quotes on the grep field and removed a quote from the IF statement.

Was:  if [ "$Links*"* == "” ] ; then Links=0 ; fi

Now: if [ "$Links == "” ] ; then Links=0 ; fi

No more errors, but always returns 0 nodes connected.  Manually ran the
asterisk command and it returns the correct value.

What did I do wrong here?

Bryan