[arm-allstar] hamvoip as a repeater controller

Jed Barton jed at jedbarton.com
Fri Apr 17 12:41:50 EDT 2020

Hey guys,
So the plan is to run this on a Bridgecom repeater on 220.
What would be the best way to interface this?
Also when it comes to editing a file in terms of setting up these
options, what file would i be editing the most, just so i can start
looking at it and get somewhat familiar with it?
When you setup hamvoip, is there a specific option to let it know it's
going to be a repeater controller?
1 of the things we certainly wanna do is encode and decode PL.

Cheers,

Jed