[arm-allstar] Pause or delay saytime.pl

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:49:16 EDT 2020

There are two statements you can use in rpt.conf to avoid this issue.

telemduckdb=   where the reduction in db is how much the telemetry is
reduced in volume when someone is talking.

holdofftelem=  if set to 1 will hold off telemetry until there is no
activity.

Using RXKEY is not straight forward. You need to use events and it would
need to be a custom script and at the moment I don't have time  to do this.
I realize you have an issue with this but many others don't and live with
the way it works now.

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*