[arm-allstar] Help with Script

Darrell Black gigahacker at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 10:31:27 EDT 2020

I know this has been answered 1000's times but it just does not seem to
work for me. Below is my simple script.

#!/bin/bash
crontab /etc/asterisk/local/cron_skywarn.txt
\cp -f /etc/asterisk/rpt_skywarn.conf /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf
sleep 1
sudo asterisk -rx "rpt reload"
sleep 5
sudo asterisk -rx "rpt localplay 50165 /etc/asterisk/sounds/wx"

I have verified  that the crontab is replaced and that works
I have verified that the rpt.conf is replaced with the new file

What is not happening is I do not think the rpt.conf is being read in.

The file is replaced however the CT does not change. I have the following:
NORMAL

; COURTESY TONE MAPPING
unlinkedct=ct1
remotect=ct3
linkunkeyct=ct8

SKYWARN

unlinkedct=ct5
remotect=ct5
linkunkeyct=ct5

ct5 = iSW

ct5 is never used.....Note the repeater is ALWAYs linked to a hub.

Any help please
--

Darrell Black

(517) 917-2226
GigaHacker at gmail.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/darrellblack

73 de W8DSB
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"

GMRS WRDE739