[arm-allstar] node setup question

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 23:24:18 EDT 2020

Jed,

 I have no idea why it would not ask for your password This is part of the
setup. Are you sure you answered NO to the question "is this a private
node"  If you said yes then it would not ask. You can always manually add
or change a node password in  /etc/asterisk/iax.conf in the registration
line.

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*