[arm-allstar] Cycling Allstar Connections

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:51:14 EDT 2020

Justin,

 I connected to 47485 from here and get the same result.  It is their
problem NOT yours. I have no idea how they have that node connected but I
hear their ID coming back which would indicate they could have a repeater
connected via a remote simples node and they do not have it setup properly.
If this is a node you have control over then we can talk about it otherwise
there is not much we can do except try to contact whomever is responsible
for that node. In short they probably are using a simplex node to connect
to a repeater and they do not have the simplex nodes courtesy tone tunred
off. There are other issue to resolve in a case like this but it depends on
the individual situation. Again this is not a problem at your end and you
can't do anything at your end to fix it.

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*