[arm-allstar] Changing the *3 connect code!!

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 23:59:34 EDT 2020

Hi Clint,

  Have not talked to you in awhile. I hope everything is good with you.
Changing the access codes as Dave pointed out can certainly be done but it
is not a recommended route to take. Whomever is abusing the system could
easily find out the new codes using a reader or just guessing. It is better
to find and eliminate the source!

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*