[arm-allstar] Supermon connection log

wb6hro at att.net wb6hro at att.net
Thu Apr 9 10:27:07 EDT 2020

Michael and Doug,

Well you were right! It was the rpt.conf file settings for supermon.

 I had reload a backup after changing to extended node numbers

What had me confused as the other logs came up in Supermon just fine.

Count the day lost that you don't learn something! Thanks guys 😊

Joe Orrico
WB6HRO / WR6AAC Repeater

Joe,

 Have you setup the logging in rpt.conf as per the Supermon docs?

connpgm=/usr/local/sbin/supermon/smlogger 1 discpgm=/usr/local/sbin/supermon/smlogger 0

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*