[arm-allstar] simultaneous asterisk and direwolf possible?

Al Beard beardal at unixservice.com.au
Sun Apr 5 22:54:18 EDT 2020

Hi,

I've added to /etc/asound.conf on my Pi4B here with HamVOIP and a
SoundBlaster Play 3! USB device here and tested with:
arecord -D custom_snoop_hw0
successfully.

I'd be cautious about using FIFOs in case one reading process stopped
and the filesystem filled up.

pcm.custom_snoop_hw0 {
    type dsnoop
    ipc_key 420042
    ipc_key_add_uid 1
    slave {
        pcm "hw:0,0"   # the actual device
        format S16_LE
        channels 2
        rate 44100
    }
}

Alan VK2ZIW

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 17:47:20 -0700, \"Tony via ARM-allstar\" wrote