[arm-allstar] NOTICE for user's with public ssh on port 222

Al Beard beardal at unixservice.com.au
Sun Apr 5 22:25:51 EDT 2020

Hi,

This will get you the SSHD info to check:

journalctl _COMM=sshd -n 1000 > sshd.log

Fedora linux uses "systemd" but still creates most of the "standard"
unix log files such that sys-admin's scripts will still mostly work.

I've been using Fedora on ARM systems because they put quite an effort
into supporting many many boards AND I could move the root (/) filesystem
onto a real hard disk either USB or SATA (as in the Banana Pi) and have no
and I mean NO SD card wear out problems.
And, the kernel update process worked seamlessly. dnf -y upgrade

My first Raspberry Pi version 1 with 256Mb ram would burn out an SD card
in a day. Thus, with SATA disks everywhere I looked for a SoC with a SATA
interface and found the Allwinner A20 chip on the Banana Pi board did.

Alan VK2ZIW

On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 17:31:47 -0700, \"Tony via ARM-allstar\" wrote