[arm-allstar] Disable Deletion of connectlog

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:49:02 EDT 2020

Glad you are enjoying and if you need more info on how to add a usb stick I
can pass it along. Not that it is that hard but I probably should do a
howto on it. In most cases it is just a matter of plugging it in and
mounting it. The software to mount automatically is devmon. You can either
start devmon as a service or run it manually as needed. To install as a
service -

systemctl enable devmon at root.service
systemctl start devmon at root.service

OR  manually run this command after boot....

pgrep devmon &> /dev/null || /usr/bin/devmon &> /dev/null &

either way inserting a USB stick will result in a /media/stickname
directory.  The stick name will be some (meaningless to you) number/letter
combination. You can rename it with formatting software to something more
meaningful. I call mine MS1 ,  MS2, etc.  meaning mass storage 1.  You can
if you desire add some really large sticks. They make a 1TB one now!

https://www.amazon.com/1000GB-Flash-Drive-Metal-Design/dp/B0859YSTNW/ref=sr_1_2_sspa

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*