[arm-allstar] Disable Deletion of connectlog

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 10:23:31 EDT 2020

Mike,

 Individuals can do whatever they want. It is our policy to NOT write
repetitively to the SD card and we would not change that. If a user wants
to they are certainly able to do so at there own risk. The recommendation
is to use a USB stick where you can write whatever you want and not
jeopardize the SD card. It cheap and easy to do and it is also a path to
backup important parts of the SD card using the supplied file-backup.sh
script.

*73 Doug, WA3DSP*
*http://wa3dsp.org <http://wa3dsp.org>*