[arm-allstar] Disable Deletion of connectlog

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:27:16 EDT 2020

Mike,

 This file should not go to the SD card. It currently goes to RAM storage
and not the SD card thus it is vulnerable at boot. You need to get and
install a USB stick, any size, to one of the USB slots and then store the
data there. The current location could be a symbolic link to the SD card.
You could also store the data to another computer but the USB stick is the
best solution. I run them on my hub systems and store log data and other
repetitive things there. You could also use a SSD drive with a USB adapter
if desired.