[arm-allstar] Could not connect to Asterisk Manager.

Doug Crompton wa3dsp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:06:10 EDT 2020

You didn't say whether you were using the manager locally or remotely.
Locally the /srv/http/supermon/allmon.ini stanza for that node's user/pass
and port must match those in the manager.conf file. Also the IP address
must be for the node you are controlling, 127.0.0.1 if the same server or
the IP address or domain name if not. If you want remote (outside of your
LAN) access you need to change the bindaddr in manager.conf to 0.0.0.0 from
127.0.0.1 and also port forward the manager address (default 5038) in your
router.  Also in that case you should setup the iptables rules as shown in
the Supermon howto for security.