[arm-allstar] default login on initial install of hamvoip 6.01

Noel Romey nromey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 23:53:48 EDT 2019

Hi guys,

I'm still troubleshooting my intsall of hamvoip.  I have tracked down my
issue as not eing a cable problem or a URI problem--windows does receive
audio through the cable.  I wanted to stare with a new image so, being that
I didn't have win32 disk imager, I downloaded that executable and wrote the
image to the SD card.  On login however, I logged in as root with a
password of root and I'm getting password authentication failed.  I have
not as of yet tried the raw image or th XZ image, but I'm wondering what
I'm missing or if there's a problem with the executable version of the
image.  I've never had problems logging on with my terminal emulator
before--I manage multiple servers and I had no problems logging in with
root root on the previous image.

Please advise.

Noel