[arm-allstar] Distorted audio (sampling?)

Alessio Sacchi iz4efn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 17:31:52 EDT 2019

Thanks David. Got some samples converted.

Restarting asterisk did not solve the proble. Rebooting the PI fixed it
twice - after the first reboot I described above, it started degrading
again and I had to restart the RPi again after about 24 hrs. We are now
running since 3 days from that restart and audio is still good. But most
importantly no - stopping and starting asterisk was not helping at all.

Alessio