[arm-allstar] Distorted audio (sampling?)

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Thu Sep 12 10:01:45 EDT 2019

BTW, I noticed that the dropbox .wav files are in the GSM CODEC format.
For diagnosing audio issues, I recommed saving the files using the much
higher audio quality uLAW CODEC, rather than GSM. The negative drawback is
that the files will be bigger, of course.

To enable saving uLAW formatted files, in your /etc/asterisk/rpt.conf file
node stanzas, add:

archivetype=pcm

73, David KB4FXC