[arm-allstar] Next problem modifying rpt.conf

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Sun Sep 8 13:51:52 EDT 2019

O.K. so the stupid part was it had to be in the stanza.

The next question, does anyone know for certain that the
#includeifexists
returns to the calling file after it completes (like a C #include does)?
And if need be, can I have multiple instances? (like a C #include does)

So I could put the #includeifexists in the telemetry stanza and only
have the differences?

I can test it, but if someone can save me the time to test it would be
helpful.

The idea of changing the symlink is better than copying the file, and
probably easier on the SD Card also.
I have a vague understanding of symlinks, and have never used one.  But
I can google it.

And I did not know about reload, that is a better idea. I have not seen
that in the documentation.

Thanks,

Kip