[arm-allstar] Simple fix to "squelch" dnsmgr

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Tue Oct 29 21:25:31 EDT 2019

See line 178 of dnsmrg.c, such as the file found here:

https://github.com/AllStarLink/Asterisk/blob/master/asterisk/main/dnsmgr.c

Change lines 178 and 179 from:

	ast_log(LOG_NOTICE, "host '%s' changed from %s to %s\n",
		entry->name, iabuf, iabuf2);

	if (option_verbose > 4)
		ast_log(LOG_NOTICE, "host '%s' changed from %s to %s\n", entry->name, iabuf, iabuf2);

73, David KB4FXC